Independent Legal Counsel
Formerly London City Airport
AI technologies, are unequivocally the latest trend set to revolutionise the way legal teams work, both in terms of the digital infrastructure as well as operationally. However, with such focus on technology itself, are we running before we can walk, and should we not start with process? After all, it’s difficult to be tech-enabled without it! In this panel session, we explore the opinions of a select range of GC’s, offering their views on where to start, what should we be asking, and how we can use AI tools to build value for the business. Such topics for debate include:
- What skills do we need to embrace innovation and technology?
- What should we be prioritising and what should we be expecting?
- How willing are we to embrace technology and rethink processes?
- Are we too risk averse, or do we need to take a leap of faith to progress?
- Do existing solutions answer the challenges, or are they creating more problems?